Downtown Brunswick is one of nine finalists for the Small Business Revolution TV series. They can be found on Hulu, Prime Video, YouTube, and online. In a partnership with Deluxe, the Small Business Revolution travels to downtowns across the country before the final winning city is awarded a $500,000 opportunity to improve its businesses through the Deluxe programs.
Viewers who need assistance with accessing any of the following documents, please email the City Clerk with your request.• FLOODSMART - Flood Management Information
• Please be advised that we are currently experiencing project delays concerning all CDBG funded programs. For more information you can contact the Department of Economic and Community Development at (912) 267-5511.
• FY 2020 Adopted Budget
• CURRENT 2019 TAX DIGEST AND 5 YEAR HISTORY OF LEVY
• Notice of 2019 Property Tax Increase and Public Hearings
• 2018 Building Permit Fees
• Proposed Stormwater Utility Information
• Glynn-Brunswick Land Bank Authority
• 2018 Comprehensive Plan City of Brunswick
• City of Brunswick Tax Allocation District #1: Historic Core Redevelopment Plan
• The next regularly scheduled meeting of the City Commission will be held on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 at 6:00 p.m., 1229 Newcastle Street, Brunswick, GA 31520 • Agenda
• APPOINTMENT(S) MADE BY THE BRUNSWICK CITY COMMISSION:
The Brunswick City Commission does make appointments to the following authority/boards from time to time, and would like to hear from citizens who are interested in serving when an opening comes up:
• Current City Boards, Commissions, Committees & Authorities